Interested in a virtual music group quote? Email us.
Video Example: This virtual music group was created by the North Kansas City School District vocal teachers for their 2020 Convocation Virtual Choir. There were 17 singers. All vocal audio was original, mixed down with light compression, rhythmic alignment, and reverb using Logic Pro X. The videos were compiled, edited, and rendered using Final Cut Pro X.
- A final high-resolution video file of your group performing virtually with high quality mixed down audio
- Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied
- $25 Rehearsal Click Track Setup
- A customized rehearsal click track for your members to guide recording their videoWe build the click around your existing audio
- MP3 file(s) will be available for your musicians to practice and perform with
- $25 per person’s video (per song)
- Example 1: If a group submits 14 videos, 14 X $25 = $350
- Example 2: If a group submits 25 videos, 25 X $20 = $625
Additional Costs (if needed):
- SCRATCH TRACK: Creation of a professional audio scratch track if you don’t already have one available to create a click track to (unlimited revisions), $25 per half hour of work
- REHEARSAL TRACKS: Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass or instrumental rehearsal tracks with a piano playing their part prominently, $25 per vocal track (so SATB would be $25 x 4 = $100 total)
- MUSIC TRANSCRIPTION: Accurate sheet music transcriptions for members to follow if you don’t already have sheet music and need it for your musicians, $25 per half hour of work
- PERSONAL MEMBER SUPPORT: Member support if they are having trouble uploading their files to the Google Drive link (for example, if several of your members discover they cannot figure out how to upload large video files…I will kindly walk them through the process over the phone or video chat), $10 per musician per support call per song
- MULTI-TRACK FILES: Multitrack file(s) for your DAW if you wish to custom mix musicians on the fly during a mixed live/virtual performance, $50 for DAW file
* Ask about our “first project discount”
Phasing Planning Option:
If you aren’t sure wherever or not you need a virtual music group yet, but you’d like your musicians to begin practicing with resources that would prepare them to do so — consider a phased planning option!
- Example: Let’s say you have a performance scheduled 3 months from now — but you aren’t sure if you’ll be able to perform fully live or need to mix in a virtual group via video. Consider supplying the musicians with a click track of the song(s) now to allow them to practice personally. Then you can wait to decide which format you’ll want the performance to be in up to 6 weeks prior to the performance. Phasing Cost: You pay upfront for the time it takes to build the click track per song now…then if you decide to move ahead with creating the virtual group…the cost of creating the click track will be rolled into the full cost of the project. If you decide you do not need the virtual group, you are only out the cost of producing the click track.